The Surgical Spirit of Christmas

It was good to see my youngest nephew in fine spirit today after what has been a tumultuous year for the young man.  It was also fantastic to be able to buy him a gift that he wanted - his ears pierced.  I met him and my mum in Chester and went directly to the nearest tattooist shop where I had started my own piercing journey many moons ago.  These days I now only have one piercing in my left nipple but at one time I rattled when I shook my head.  Sadly I don't possess many photos of myself from those days, however I was able to find one of my nephew and I from that time.....

My nephew was very brave when faced with the needles and didn't even wince when the piercings took place.  I'm proud of how well he did and how far he has come this year considering the almost catastrophic start to his year.  Good on you kid!  From the tattooist we went to grab coffee and have a natter, where three generations sat together, gambled and discussed the delicacy of blow jobs.  Obviously with only one of us being partial to the flavour of cock there was lots of shuddering from the eldest and sniggering from the youngest whilst the reprobate middlun took centre stage.  Such fun. After coffee we mooched for a while, bought a few things, went to MaccyDs for a quick lunch, mooched for a little while longer and then headed back home before the rain arrived.  Being the nearest to Chester I was able to dodge the downpour but the other two got a little soaked to add to their merriment of the day. A family outing that I thoroughly enjoyed and we should do it more often.

Comments

Post a Comment

Non-abusive comments welcome, as are those with constructive criticism.

Popular posts from this blog

Twas the night before the night before...

The magic of medicine