For the love of Dorothy

Dorothy

I have mentioned Dorothy a couple of times but haven't formally introduced her. Now this is an old photograph and she isn't so pretty any longer, primarily due to her advancing years but also because she now has only one eye. The other was fell victim to an unfortunate accident involving a puppy who was determined to scratch them out.  Sadly I was only able to save the left eye and the right was removed around two years ago.  She copes brilliantly except for in the dark when her distance perception becomes limited.  She is also a little more clingy than before, although I put that down to the fact that I'm so lovable. You know it's true.

Sundays are incredibly dull here and besides a little conversation with the neighbours over the garden fence whilst vacuuming the leaves of grassI haven't seen or spoken to a soul.  I beg your pardon, for there was a knock on the door this morning that disturbed me from my least favourite chore of washing up. I "skipped" through to the hallway, opened the door and I am pretty sure the smile fell from my face with an audible thud.  Standing there was another neighbour, who also happens to be someone I dated years ago for a very brief time.  "Oh" I said, "What can I do for you?".  "Are you OK?" was his reply.  "Yes thanks, but I'm busy" and promptly shut the door in his face. I smiled all the way back to the sink and then the smile slipped away.  I have no time for dickheads in my life, despite the fact I have plenty of time available.  I'd rather be washing dishes.

Tonight I shall spend in front of the TV absorbed in whatever films happen to be on.  I am sure that I'll be in bed before I turn into a pumpkin or before Dorothy demands to be taken to bed. I swear she thinks she may "get lucky".  More chance of your eye growing back my darling girl.


Comments

  1. Awwww Dorothy is just such a darling, I've always wanted a pug but had to settle for a mini fox terrier and a german shephard haha little and large.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any dog who chooses to love you is worth having around. X

      Delete
  2. Get A Blank ATM CARD And Cash Good Money/Funds Pay Your Debt directly today in any ATM machine around you anywhere in the world. contact cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com.. It's 100% guaranteed secure with no worries of being caught because the blank card it's already programmed and loaded with good funds in it, in such a way that's not traceable which also have a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you, i am not a stupid man that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done. For more info contact Mr john and also on how you are going to get your Card, Order yours today via Email: cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com

    WhatsApp contact: +27733798090

    ReplyDelete
  3. GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +18033921735

    I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. ( darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com ) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

    Email: darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com
    Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Guys! I am Julia moreton. I live in Uk I’m 42 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Calvin Grayson. My blank ATM card can withdraw £5,500 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have withdrawn about £350,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machine and there is no name on it because it is blank, just your PIN Only. It is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really glad and happy I met Calvin Grayson because I met Five people before him and they could not help me. But I am happy now Calvin Grayson sent the card through UPS and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for an affordable fee to help the poor even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Calvin Grayson because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news if you are interested in getting yours : email: officialblankatmservice@gmail.com or WhatsApp +447937001817

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Non-abusive comments welcome, as are those with constructive criticism.

Popular posts from this blog

Twas the night before the night before...

The Surgical Spirit of Christmas

The magic of medicine