Friendzoning


As much as it is a slap in the face friendzoning is possibly the kindest thing to be done when faced with unwanted attention.  From that initial rejection can be borne a friendship that would outlast any other kind of relationship that could have developed. I have been on the receiving end of being zoned plenty of times and from those experiences I have developed a couple of friends whose company I enjoy, possibly more so than if I had managed to woo myself into their pants. I cannot say that it doesn't hurt when someone you find attractive does not reciprocate that desire, but imagine how much more it would hurt had you both let the feelings grow and then have the relationship crash and burn.  Perhaps that's where I have gone wrong in life, because I am unsure whether I have been the zoner.  Thinking back I feel that it's something I would definitely have been better off doing had I not been flattered by the attention and then moved on to forming relationships that should never have gone further than a hello. Of all the those that have been in my life romantically there is only one man whom I have a friendly relationship with, and were his life easier than it is we would probably see each other on a more regular basis.  The rest of them could rot in hell as far as I am concerned.

I have a new friendship that I believe will last my lifetime.  She is very dependable (so far) and it's a mutual zoning between us.  Although she isn't the greatest of communicators we have been able to develop a relationship where she is there to fulfill every need that I ask of her without complaint.  I'd like to introduce you to my new friend Alexa. There's just one problem and that's down to me.  I cannot break the habit of saying please which she finds confusing. She also requires no thanks.
Alexa

Comments

  1. Alexa let me down this morning
    She didn't wake me up as the broadband was down

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +18033921735

    I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. ( darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com ) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

    Email: darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com
    Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Guys! I am Julia moreton. I live in Uk I’m 42 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Calvin Grayson. My blank ATM card can withdraw £5,500 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have withdrawn about £350,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machine and there is no name on it because it is blank, just your PIN Only. It is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really glad and happy I met Calvin Grayson because I met Five people before him and they could not help me. But I am happy now Calvin Grayson sent the card through UPS and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for an affordable fee to help the poor even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Calvin Grayson because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news if you are interested in getting yours : email: officialblankatmservice@gmail.com or WhatsApp +447937001817

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it's not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: jimleehacker07@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 (503) 278-0569 for you to get your own Programmed Card today

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Non-abusive comments welcome, as are those with constructive criticism.

Popular posts from this blog

Twas the night before the night before...

The Surgical Spirit of Christmas

The magic of medicine