Resisting the urge



How hard do you find it to resist temptation for a little decadence in your life? I have managed to go through this year with buying only one new pair of trainers.  That was until today when I stumbled upon these beauties.  Now I can't say that stumbled is strictly true because I was browsing for a pair as a Christmas gift to myself. Everyone should wear a new outfit on Christmas day, and more recently the trend has been for jumpers with cute festive motifs.  I have managed to buck that particular trend for many years and shall continue to do so but I have decided that I want to look the dog's bollocks this year.  So far I have purchased the above trainers, a pair of 32" waist dark blue Levis ® and a black fitted t-shirt. Only the jeans have arrived but the others have plenty of time to get here before the day.  I tried them on and they fit like a glove. Get me in a 32" waist, albeit with muffin top. I'm itching to try the whole outfit on together but I shall resist that temptation until the big day.

I wonder how long it will be before the top button has to be undone? Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twas the night before the night before...

The Surgical Spirit of Christmas

The magic of medicine